Listed below are opportunities for adult discipleship at AGC.
The Family Night Adult Bible Class purpose is to acquire knowledge, to enable to meet experiences in this life, to get ready for ministry, and, perhaps most important, to spend time with him. It is the heart of God to have relationship with his people. It is our goal through these classes to provide an environment enhancing communion with him, deepening relationship with him, and increasing strength in our walk with him.
Past studies include such topics as . . .
- Leadership From a Look at Great Leaders
- Different Children, Different Needs
- Prayer: From the Cross to the Throne
- If You Want to Walk on Water, You Must Get Out of the Boat
- Teach Us To Pray
- Discover God's Way of Handling Money
- Exploring Biblical Doctrines
- Biblical Studies: First Epistle to the Corinthians, The Book of Acts
Future studies include . . .
- Essentials of Discipline with Dr. James Dobson
- Women in Ministry
Our Ladies Ministry at AGC seeks to build ladies into strong women of God through prayer, Bible study, and times of fellowship. Some specific studies our ladies have completed include "Esther: It's Tough Being A Woman", "Believing God", Breaking Free", "A Heart Like His: A Study of David" and "Jesus the One and Only" by Beth Moore along with the Kay Arthur study "Lord, Teach Me To Pray."
These types of studies are offered typically in the fall and spring. Check our calendar of events for upcoming studies.
For more information, email Angela Vickers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Men's Ministry plans events and meetings from time to time. Please consult our church bulletin for upcoming events. If you would like to plan a Men's activity, please contact our church office at (757) 366-0406.